Angel Anne Psychic Medium (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy is applicable to the angelannemedium.com website and any other website or online communications facilities owned or operated by Angel Anne Psychic Medium. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and any changes we may make will be posted on this page. Using our website demonstrates your consent to us collecting and using information pursuant to this policy, and the continued use of our sites following the posting of any changes to this policy will signify your acceptance of such changes. This policy governs the use of your name, e-mail address, payment information and other personal information that you may provide us with from time to time in the course of using our website, products or services.
In order to provide certain products and services we may collect and process data about you, for example, if you:
- Place a product order, we will collect and use your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information.
- Sign-up for our newsletter, we will collect information from you in order to facilitate the publishing of that newsletter.
- Contact us and enter into correspondence with us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Post information on any of our interactive areas, we will collect information from you in order to e-mail you updates about our products and services.
- Request promotional items or enter a competition, we will collect and use your name and address or e-mail address.
- Send our links to friends through our website, we will collect the information from you in order to facilitate the transmission of the e-mail.
The information that you submit about yourself may be used by us to provide you with your requested services and/or products, to improve your online experience or to help us strive to provide you with the information and services you most want. We do not share your personally identifiable information with non-affiliated companies or organisations without your permission. However you are responsible for checking this Policy periodically to monitor any changes to our data sharing practices.
We will not disclose your personal information except when required to do so by law, when, in our sole discretion we believe that you have broken our terms & conditions or other agreements; or to protect our rights, property and safety, including those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other businesses and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We use e-mail to send announcements regarding new services, products, promotions and newsletters. Announcements via e-mail are on an opt-in basis only and you can choose to unscribe to our e-mail service at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link provided.
We take great care in selecting our third party service providers and advertisers and are sensitive to the privacy and security of your personal information.
You have the right to request that we do not process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will normally advise you if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can prevent this processing by ticking the relevant boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise your right by contacting us at any time at AngelAnne2@Sky.com.
Our website may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. It is advisable to check the policies before submitting any personal data to these websites.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), the data controller is Angel Anne Psychic Medium of 100 Main Street Baillieston G69 6SQ. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. We reserve the right to make a small charge to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Essential: Some of the cookies on our website are essential for us to be able to provide You with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie used to allow communication between Your browser and the website. You may not be able to use our website without these cookies.
- Analytics: We use analytics cookies to helps us understand how Users engage with our website. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. Without this cookie, if You visited the website once each week for three weeks, we would count You as three separate users. Without these cookies, it would be difficult for us to analyse how well our website was performing and make improvements.
- Social Sharing: We use third party cookies to allow You to share content directly on the social networking/sharing sites like Facebook. Examples would be if You wanted to “like” or “tweet” about us or our products or services. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
- How to reject or opt-out of cookies: If You do not wish cookies to be stored on Your machine, You can delete the cookies from Your browser. Most browsers also allow You to prevent all or some cookies from being stored on Your machine in the future. For more info on how to delete or disable cookies from Your browser, use the “Help” function within Your browser or visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that we can’t control third party cookies stored on Your machine from our website. Where this is the case, You’ll need to visit the relevant third party’s website directly to manage cookies stored on Your machine by them. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below. Please be aware that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of this website.
Website Terms & Conditions of Use
These terms of service (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between Angel Anne Psychic Medium (“Angel Anne Psychic Medium”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the https://www.angelannemedium.com/ website and any of its products or services (collectively, “Website” or “Services”).
Use of the Website
Angel Anne Psychic Medium owns and operates this website (“Our Site”) and is committed to providing an excellent service to all of our customers. Before booking a reading, live show, workshop or purchasing any items from our store, we would ask you to please read fully our terms & conditions. By using the site you agree to the terms & conditions, notices and guidelines contained in these terms & conditions and all modifications hereto.
Users of Our Site should occasionally check for any changes to these terms & conditions. Your continued use of Our Site following any changes signifies your acceptance to those changes.
The terms & conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland and any disputes arising in connection with these terms & conditions shall be the subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Whilst access to Our Site is permitted and encouraged on a temporary basis, we reserve the right to withdraw or vary the services we provide without notice. We will not be liable for any reason if Our Site is unavailable at any time or for any length of time. This may involve restricting access to some parts of Our Site to users.
The Services provided on Our Site include one–to–one, Skype and telephone readings, teaching workshops, live shows, and purchasing items from our online store. You must be over 18 to use these services and when calling for a telephone reading you must be the bill payer or have the bill payer’s permission.
To achieve best results from a personal reading, Skype reading or telephone reading with Angel Anne we would recommend you assess yourself prior to the reading. We want you to enjoy the experience of your reading with Angel Anne, however your mental and emotional clarity could also affect the clarity of the reading and in such circumstances we do not recommend that you have a reading. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Whilst all readings are given in good faith some information may represent an opinion or judgement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information given during the reading or from information within Our Site. Under current Scottish Law we are obliged to advise you that all readings are carried out for entertainment and experimental purposes only.
Whilst reference may be made during a reading to a medical condition, Angel Anne does not provide medical advice, counselling or other professional services or advice and shall not be held liable or responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by or from any guidance given during a reading, on Our Site or in any related publications.
If you have any medical conditions that you are concerned with, we recommend that you seek professional medical advice. Any reference made during a reading to a medical condition is not a substitute to treatment by the medical profession.
To order products or services from Our Site simply follow the instructions. Payments by all major credit and debit cards are accepted. You must be the bill payer or have the bill payer’s permission. Most orders are delivered within 1 to 10 days. If there is a delay in delivery we will contact you and give you the opportunity to cancel or modify your order.
We operate a “no quibble” returns policy. It is your responsibility to return the items to us and we recommend recorded delivery or Royal Mail guaranteed. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods whilst they are being returned. Refunds will be made to the card that was used in the original purchase or by cheque made payable to the cardholder if the card is no longer valid.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return the item to us in its original packaging with your invoice within 21 days of receipt. We recommend using a trackable delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage whilst it is being returned. If the product returned is not in a fully resaleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 30% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you are returning items that are damaged, mis-shipped or the result of an error on our part, you will be refunded the total amount of the order, together with return shipping costs. Items should be returned in their original product packaging.
If a package is returned to us after 3 delivery attempts, returned due to an incorrect or incomplete address or refused at delivery, you will be refunded the total amount of the order, less shipping costs.
Any item is not returnable or exchangeable if: the item is not returned within 21 days of shipment, the item is not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
When returning goods please include the delivery note or email invoice with the goods. Please ensure the goods are properly packed to prevent damage as we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods whilst they are being returned. Please contact us by e-mail on AngelAnne2@Sky.com with a brief description of your reason for returning the item and we will reply advising you of where to return the goods.
On receipt of the goods and following inspection, we will either refund your payment or replace the goods depending upon your request (subject to the terms of our returns policy as stated above).
The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on Our Site are the Trademarks of the Company and other parties. All rights reserved. Nothing contained in Our Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on Our Site. Any other trademarks appearing on Our Site which are not the property of the Company are the property of the respective owners.
As a user of Our Site you agree that you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested by the registration process and that you will update the information as necessary to maintain its accuracy. You agree that you will use Our Site for lawful purposes only and that you will not use the facilities to conduct or perpetrate prohibited conduct. If you violate any of these conditions the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account.
Code of Conduct for posting comments in the online discussion spaces, blogs, forum pages and Facebook. In using Our Site you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Our Site and services;
- Transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful information or materials, or any information or materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- Transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Transmit materials in violation of another party’s intellectual property rights;
- Use Our Site for any commercial or unlawful purposes; or
- Modify, adapt, sub-licence, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of Our Site.